Laudate Dominum Omnes Gentes
Praise the Lord, all you peoples
“My Father’s house is a house of prayer” , said Jesus Christ.
Catholic Kanda Church welcomes all who treasure these words
and seek to meet God through their prayers.
- 10:00am (Japanese)
- 10:30am Friday(Japanese)
- 7 minutes walk from the East Gate of JR Suidobashi Station.
- 8 minutes walk from Suidobashi Station(A1 Exit) on Mita Subway Line.
- Walk along Hakusan Ave. toward Jimbo-cho. Turn left at the UFJ Bank corner and you will see the church.
- 7 minutes walk from the A5 Exit of Jimbo-cho Subway Station (Hanzomon,Toei Mita and Toei Shinjuku line).
- Walk along Hakusan Ave. toward Suidobashi. Turn right at the UFJ Bank corner (third traffic light) and you will see the church.
- 500 meters from Nishi-kanda Exit.
＊Parking is not available.Please park your vehicle in a nearby pay parking lot.